Passport to the Arts is a unique immersion of food, music, art and creativity in Clemson — truly a one-of-a-kind experience.
This year, City and University leaders have embraced this comprehensive event to highlight the incredible local talent housed in the small college town of Clemson, S.C. Currently ranked in the Top 10 in the nation for "Town Gown Relations" by the Princeton Review, Clemson has supported this event that is truly an exceptional evening showcasing the beauty of this nationally renowned relationship. Passport to the Arts is quite a journey. Attendees receive a "Passport" at an announced starting location, and stamp their books at several venues as they travel through Clemson on provided transportation. At each new venue, a new batch of local food, music, art, and creativity will be on display. During Passport to the Arts, entertainment is at every turn — even on the shuttle; local musicians greet you with their talents as you travel through Clemson. This innovative combination of art and entertainment has made Passport to the Arts the "Town and Gown" event of the year — you do not want to miss this trip!
- Participants will begin at the venue of their choice and receive their Passports for the evening.
- Shuttles run every 15 minutes in a continuous loop to the venues.
- Each location will host an exhibit featuring local artists, live entertainment, beverages and great food.
- The evening begins at 6:00 p.m. and ends at 9:00 p.m.
- The first shuttle boards at 6:15 p.m. and the last shuttle departs each venue at 9:00 p.m.